How to Use Content to Streamline Your Agency Sales Workshop
Are you spending too much time with unqualified prospects? Would you like to shorten your sales cycle?
Would you like to get more dream clients and not work so hard to do it? Good news, content can help you with all of the above!
In this workshop, Kronda Adair shows you the system she uses and teaches to filter out tire kickers, and attracts dream clients. She talks about how to have them asking to work with you, instead of having to sell to them.
We host these workshops for agency owners to grow through unique ways. Kronda not only is an agency owner, she’s also a GoWP partner and a creator of killer content. She showed us how she stopped chasing clients and uses creative content to lead them to her instead.
Kronda’s Foundation Framework
You probably already know there are many benefits to creating content. But even the most practiced content creator can learn a few things in this workshop.
Kronda shared the benefits of content that she teachers her clients — that it saves you time, leverages higher quality leads, and measures effectiveness.
Kronda’s Foundation Framework:
- Mindset – Wise up to your why and be clear. Define goals, get your mind right. Find your daily direction.
- Service – Pick your people, become irresistible, and raise your voice.
- Tech – Survey your systems, tame your tech, automate your assets.
Content Mistakes Agency Owners Make
Kronda taught us the importance of content for her clients. Often, agencies will make three common content mistakes:
- Not treating your content like an asset.
- Not creating the right content.
- Not having a content strategy.
Here is Kronda’s advice: Become irresistible – you need to show them the problem better than they are able to articulate it themselves. Show them you have a solution and invite them to learn more. Raise your voice! Show up consistently, let your freak flag fly. Last tip – actually call your clients. Get on a call with all clients, and be picky about who you work with. Connection matters.
You want to be a consistent content creator for the success of your agency!
PRO TIP: Put together a quick video prior to the call and share it with them along with some other helpful content.
Kronda’s Recommended Tools
- LucidChart – A solution for visual communication and cross-platform collaboration. Create professional flowcharts, process maps, UML models, org charts,
- AirTable – A platform for building collaborative applications. Integrate it with all your favorite apps and services.
- ThriveCart – A cart platform that creates high converting checkout pages, upsells, sales funnels and more.
- ActiveCampaign – Integrated email marketing, marketing automation, and small business CRM. Save time while growing your business with sales automation.
- Zapier – A platform that integrates info between your website, apps and workflows.
- Panda Doc – A proposal, contract and document solution to improve deal workflow, insights, and speed.
About Kronda Adair
Kronda is a recovering WordPress developer turned digital marketer who “loves to reinvent herself and her business”. From programmer to agency owner, she brings her creative writing skills and other superpowers developed in previous careers in retail, customer service, and project management to everything she works on.
Connect with Kronda:
- Service CEOs Facebook Group
- The Content Marketing Pot ‘o’ Gold
- Schedule a Strategy Session with Kronda
GoWP hosts workshops like these quite often with one goal in mind – to help agencies grow.
If you liked this workshop and would like to share feedback with us, reach out! If you’d like to host a workshop in the group, please join the Niche Agency Owners Facebook group. If you’d like to become a GoWP partner and gain access to these free resources, it’s free!