How to Use Omnichannel Marketing to Drive Customer Retention
Director of Content at Omnisend, Greg Zakowicz, shares the power of omnichannel marketing and the relationships it builds on this GoWP webinar.
- Why the journey is much more than email
- What channels you can use to increase loyalty and retention
- How to build a 1-1 relationship at scale by leveraging more conversational channels
The customer journey is no longer linear. Greg teaches us about the importance of being available via the right channels for your customers along their journey.
Generic messaging, or “batch-a-blast” email marketing, fails to cater what brands want to relay. It can be time consuming to create several different versions of an email with a small marketing team.
Greg’s tips on omnichannel marketing:
- Use more targeted and relevant segmented emails. If we can touch consumers in multiple places, the conversion is going to be better. It’s not about adding more channels, just finding the channels that work well for your brand, your audience.
- Personalize the welcome email. The probability of getting through to the inbox is increasingly higher when you personalize in a human-like way. Automation is great if you have the right tools for the job, just don’t rely on it for everything.
- Add SMS to your marketing. SMS can serve as a stand alone channel or a complimentary channel. which sees an increase in revenue by cutting through the inbox. Omnisend wrote a great article on this, check it out if you are interested in adding SMS – The Rise of SMS Marketing.
- Add trusted channels where your audience lives and shares. Be present there to share what they share to establish trust.
- Add incentives to be on your channels. Give them a reason to come back by offering swag!
A Bit About Greg Zakowicz
Greg Zakowicz is the Director of Content at Omnisend. He has nearly 15 years of experience in email, mobile, and social media marketing.
His retail subject matter expertise stems from his experience consulting retailers, including numerous Internet Retailer Top 1000 clients, with an in-depth analysis of their marketing programs.
Do you want to be updated on the next GoWP webinar or workshop? Join the GoWP newsletter for new events like webinars, workshops, as well as Niche Agency Owner Facebook group roundups!
Have you joined the GoWP newsletter yet?
Join thousands of agency owners and get access to our webinars, workshops, guides, templates, and giveaways delivered to your inbox.
Interested in partnering with GoWP? We want to meet you!
Create a free partner account with GoWP and get free access to resources that will help you grow your agency. The GoWP Knowledgebase offers lead magnets, landing page templates, and more!
Learn from workshops, webinars, and exclusive interviews from the experts – and join in on a little Happiness Hour fun in the Niche Agency Owners Facebook Group, a highly vetted community of agency owners.